Rates & Insurance
- Standard one hour therapy session fee is $135 (approximately 55 minutes)
- 1 ½ hour therapy session fee is $185 (approximately 85 minutes)
- 2-hour therapy session fee is $235 (approximately 110 minutes).
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site on the Make A Payment Page.
Equinox Counseling LLC does not bill health insurance providers for services provided. However, some insurance companies will accept statements, invoices, or receipts for psychotherapy for your reimbursement. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider prior to beginning therapy to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan include coverage and will it reimburse me for “Out of Network” mental health care providers?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!